Staffing, Direct Hire, and Recruitment Services:
TRAC Staffing provides our clients with temporary staffing, temp-to-hire staffing, direct hire placements, and recruiting services. Our talent acquisition abilities are powered by innovative, industry leading methods. And our candidate screening process is very strenuous. Our interviewing and pre-employment screening process helps to ensure that only verified, qualified candidates make it through for each placement. Our services are available in all industries, and across the U.S. Whether you need one employee or an entire workforce, TRAC Staffing has a solution that will fit your needs.
No other staffing company invests as much as TRAC Staffing in the searching and securing of their clients’ talent.
Our team at TRAC Staffing takes the time to really get to know our clients, to better understand their specific workforce needs and strategies. From those conversations, our team is able to create custom recruitment campaigns to find the best talent in your region, wherever it may be. We leverage local and regional publications, media outlets, social media, and powerful new technologies to launch aggressive, targeted recruitment campaigns that are client specific. No other staffing company invests as much as TRAC Staffing in the searching and securing of their clients’ talent. We pride ourselves on these innovative strategies and are constantly working closely with our clients to learn ways we can improve our services and become even better.
TRAC Staffing partners with our clients to become an extension of their company. This relationship allows our team to provide unrivaled talent acquisition services on all levels, from entry level needs to the executive office. Our custom recruitment campaigns create custom messaging help our clients stand out and allows TRAC Staffing to secure the best talent available in your industry, with the ability to target it geographically to fill labor needs wherever you they might be located.
TRAC Staffing partners with our clients to create custom employment solutions reflective of their unique suite of needs. These arrangements can include:
- Payroll Processing. Our payroll processing service allows us to service client employees as they continue to operate under their own FEIN. TRAC Staffing partners to become an administrative arm of their payroll division. TRAC will process paychecks, process all federal and state payroll tax payments and reports, and process all W-2’s at the end of each year on behalf of our client. In this arrangement, the client remains the employer-of-record and TRAC Staffing’s services allows them to keep their full focus on fulfillment of business goals.
- Employee Leasing. TRAC Staffing becomes the employer-of-record to fulfill unique workforce strategies. This arrangement allows our clients to retain their qualified, proven workforce while circumventing restrictions or impositions that may otherwise present themselves as the result of direct employment. This is known as employee leasing and it holds great strategic value in many situations. Employee leasing often results in higher retention and happier, more productive employees. And it’s no surprise, considering our leased employees have access to competitive medical, dental, and vision offerings, a 401(k) retirement option that boasts a portfolio that consistently yields competitive returns, and benefit from the ability of drawing their earned retirement while dually receiving employment income, often times resulting in a higher net income for the employees.
- Staffing Arrangements. Clients choose TRAC Staffing for high level staffing services, which include the recruitment, screening, and placement of new hires. These new hires are employed at our clients’ work site for either a temporary or a temp-to-hire time period. Temporary employees are only on assignment with the client, as employees of TRAC Staffing, for a finite duration of time whereas temp-to-hire employees are placed with the intent to eventually become permanent members of our client’s strategic workforce.
- Direct Hire Staffing. For client’s who need to locate talent that is unique, outside of their area of expertise and/or geographic region, or an upper management or highly skilled technical position, they choose to engage TRAC Staffing in a direct hire (ie, expert recruiter) capacity. Typically, this arrangement is made for a one-time and very specific hiring need, but direct hire may also be utilized strategically on an ongoing basis.
- Employee Training, Client Consulting. TRAC Staffing’s CEO, Kasey Moran, has her M.S.A. degree in Adult Education with an emphasis on Human Resources and is active in the day-to-day operations of the company. Therefore, TRAC Staffing is able to offer our clients comprehensive employee safety training in myriad industries. TRAC also possesses the ability to design and provide customized HR-related training and consulting on topics such as: Diversity, EEOC, Medical Marijuana in the Workplace, Conflict Resolution, Team Building, and more.