WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW
- Employment History
- Current skills and abilities
- Jobs/Careers that you might be passionate about acquiring
- Your top three professional strengths as well as your top three professional weaknesses
- Why would you be the perfect fit for the job you are applying?
- Why and on what terms you left your previous jobs
- A 10-second sales pitch on yourself; i.e., why should TRAC Staffing offer you a job?
- If your boss makes you mad, what do you do about it/how do you resolve your feelings?
- What has been your favorite job thus far in your professional career?
- Why was that job your favorite?
- What has been the worst job you have ever had?
- Why was that your least fave job?
- How long have you been actively looking for a new job?
- Do you like to work as a team member or alone?
Complete an online or in office application and submit written or video resume to email@example.com
Interview With Recruiter
Once you apply, a phone or face time interview will be scheduled with one of our experienced employee recruiters.
This interview will always require two forms of valid ID and a UA drug screen (either 5 panel or 10 panel, depending on client’s hiring requirements).
Applicant has a possible interview with client company and may start working.
Commercial Driving Industry