Human Resources Outsourcing:
Does Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) make sense for your business? If you’re a small business, you need to be focused on running your business, customer acquisition and customer service, working with your team to provide an excellent good or service, and strategic planning, among countless other responsibilities. For a small business, HRO services make a lot of sense. The right HRO provider can save you time and money, help you mitigate risk, assist in building and managing the needs of a competent workforce, and keep your business compliant among a myriad of employment regulations. And this can all be accomplished by accessing a professional service provider at a fraction of the cost of hiring someone in-house to oversee all your human resources needs.
Even larger businesses that employ internal human resources staff often partner with HRO’s to fulfill specific tasks, if not most tasks. Often times, these tasks may include: payroll outsourcing, employee recruitment and screening, employee training, exit interviews, safety audits and consulting, and any variety of a la carte offerings as the client may determine they need.
A listing of available HRO services that TRAC Staffing can offer our clients are:
With TRAC Staffing’s HRO services, you retain control of your company, the direction of your workforce, and all decision-making responsibilities. Our services complement your operations and plug-in to seamlessly replace many costly, cumbersome administrative and regulatory compliance responsibilities, allowing the business to keep their focus on the things that are the most important to them.
Benefits Consultation, Procurement Asst., and Mgmt. for Workforce
Documenting Employee Infractions
Risk & Regulatory Management
Workplace Safety Consulting and OSHA Training
Time Tracking and Attendance
Employee Onboarding, Including Offer Letters
Talent Recruitment and Acquisition
Background Checks, Drug Screens, Employment Verification
Initial Interviews / Exit Interviews
Perform Task Audits and Create Job Descriptions for Your Positions
TRAC Staffing partners with our clients to create custom employment solutions reflective of their unique suite of needs. These arrangements can include:
- Payroll Processing. Our payroll processing service allows us to service client employees as they continue to operate under their own FEIN. TRAC Staffing partners to become an administrative arm of their payroll division. TRAC will process paychecks, process all federal and state payroll tax payments and reports, and process all W-2’s at the end of each year on behalf of our client. In this arrangement, the client remains the employer-of-record and TRAC Staffing’s services allows them to keep their full focus on fulfillment of business goals.
- Employee Leasing. TRAC Staffing becomes the employer-of-record to fulfill unique workforce strategies. This arrangement allows our clients to retain their qualified, proven workforce while circumventing restrictions or impositions that may otherwise present themselves as the result of direct employment. This is known as employee leasing and it holds great strategic value in many situations. Employee leasing often results in higher retention and happier, more productive employees. And it’s no surprise, considering our leased employees have access to competitive medical, dental, and vision offerings, a 401(k) retirement option that boasts a portfolio that consistently yields competitive returns, and benefit from the ability of drawing their earned retirement while dually receiving employment income, often times resulting in a higher net income for the employees.
- Staffing Arrangements. Clients choose TRAC Staffing for high level staffing services, which include the recruitment, screening, and placement of new hires. These new hires are employed at our clients’ work site for either a temporary or a temp-to-hire time period. Temporary employees are only on assignment with the client, as employees of TRAC Staffing, for a finite duration of time whereas temp-to-hire employees are placed with the intent to eventually become permanent members of our client’s strategic workforce.
- Direct Hire Staffing. For client’s who need to locate talent that is unique, outside of their area of expertise and/or geographic region, or an upper management or highly skilled technical position, they choose to engage TRAC Staffing in a direct hire (ie, expert recruiter) capacity. Typically, this arrangement is made for a one-time and very specific hiring need, but direct hire may also be utilized strategically on an ongoing basis.
- Employee Training, Client Consulting. TRAC Staffing’s CEO, Kasey Moran, has her M.S.A. degree in Adult Education with an emphasis on Human Resources and is active in the day-to-day operations of the company. Therefore, TRAC Staffing is able to offer our clients comprehensive employee safety training in myriad industries. TRAC also possesses the ability to design and provide customized HR-related training and consulting on topics such as: Diversity, EEOC, Medical Marijuana in the Workplace, Conflict Resolution, Team Building, and more.