Employee Leasing Services:
TRAC Staffing offers employee leasing services to our customers and can offer these services either along with our staffing services or independent of them. Employee leasing is an arrangement in which TRAC Staffing either becomes the employer of record for our client’s employees or provides the workforce that our client needs in perpetuity, either for a department or specific function, or for the entire business. In this arrangement, employment responsibilities are shared between TRAC Staffing and our client business. With employee leasing services, TRAC handles the employee onboarding, payroll processing, workers’ compensation, benefits, tax payments and reporting, and other administrative functions that come with maintaining a staff and regulatory compliance. TRAC can also work with our clients to administer employee training. As our client, you will continue to maintain control of your business functions and operations, including the day-to-day functions of the leased employees while allowing you to outsource the time consuming and costly administrative tasks that are required when maintaining a workforce.
Employee leasing assists a company with the management of its workforce by providing key employment and human resources-related services such as:
Employee benefits, retirement, and insurance options
Talent acquisition, staffing, and recruiting services (if requested)
Employee relations and regulatory compliance
Payroll administration and tax reporting on the pay cycle
Time tracking ability and employment records maintenance
Human resources consulting and guidance
Access to employee self-service capabilities for employee convenience
Employee training, safety, occupational, skills, and environmental
TRAC Staffing partners with our clients to create custom employment solutions reflective of their unique suite of needs. These arrangements can include:
- Payroll Processing. Our payroll processing service allows us to service client employees as they continue to operate under their own FEIN. TRAC Staffing partners to become an administrative arm of their payroll division. TRAC will process paychecks, process all federal and state payroll tax payments and reports, and process all W-2’s at the end of each year on behalf of our client. In this arrangement, the client remains the employer-of-record and TRAC Staffing’s services allows them to keep their full focus on fulfillment of business goals.
- Employee Leasing. TRAC Staffing becomes the employer-of-record to fulfill unique workforce strategies. This arrangement allows our clients to retain their qualified, proven workforce while circumventing restrictions or impositions that may otherwise present themselves as the result of direct employment. This is known as employee leasing and it holds great strategic value in many situations. Employee leasing often results in higher retention and happier, more productive employees. And it’s no surprise, considering our leased employees have access to competitive medical, dental, and vision offerings, a 401(k) retirement option that boasts a portfolio that consistently yields competitive returns, and benefit from the ability of drawing their earned retirement while dually receiving employment income, often times resulting in a higher net income for the employees.
- Staffing Arrangements. Clients choose TRAC Staffing for high level staffing services, which include the recruitment, screening, and placement of new hires. These new hires are employed at our clients’ work site for either a temporary or a temp-to-hire time period. Temporary employees are only on assignment with the client, as employees of TRAC Staffing, for a finite duration of time whereas temp-to-hire employees are placed with the intent to eventually become permanent members of our client’s strategic workforce.
- Direct Hire Staffing. For client’s who need to locate talent that is unique, outside of their area of expertise and/or geographic region, or an upper management or highly skilled technical position, they choose to engage TRAC Staffing in a direct hire (ie, expert recruiter) capacity. Typically, this arrangement is made for a one-time and very specific hiring need, but direct hire may also be utilized strategically on an ongoing basis.
- Employee Training, Client Consulting. TRAC Staffing’s CEO, Kasey Moran, has her M.S.A. degree in Adult Education with an emphasis on Human Resources and is active in the day-to-day operations of the company. Therefore, TRAC Staffing is able to offer our clients comprehensive employee safety training in myriad industries. TRAC also possesses the ability to design and provide customized HR-related training and consulting on topics such as: Diversity, EEOC, Medical Marijuana in the Workplace, Conflict Resolution, Team Building, and more.